Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

PS: birthday wishes and celebration

I was expecting something at saturday, my birthday. Actually I was expecting a girl to give me the surprise and she did it. She sent me the longest and sweetest birthday wishes with many loves.

I celebrate with brothers after I finish all my italian dishes and finish cleaning. I am tired actually but I knew they prepared something for me. So I just followed.
Although they idea is really old and in my expectation, but Suprisingly they give me my favorite cake as my birthday cake.. OMG!! I had never told anybody I want it and I love it. But they just did it.. Black forest cake.. I am so touch, but so bad I am not good in express myself.. they expect my tears but Its not easily get it..

Thanks my brothers, Teddy, Gino, Brandon, Michael, Ayumi, Mable, Kelvin and Yan Bo.. Alexa too..
I didn't make any wishes this year.. I am not believe in this now a day but I gave all my wishes to everyone.

I wish them live with Happiness, no matter they are poor or rich. I wish them live with Healthiest life, never fall sick, because I don't wanna see their suffering face. I wish them live with Courages, be brave to solve all the problems, arguements, and troubles.

I gave her a small little wish which is get a nice guy, and I hope that that is me.
I wish myself with same 3 wishes for my friends and add-on 1 thing. Live with wealthness, may all my partners be creative in marketing, serving customer, designing a new t-shirt, and I wish to get her by this year. Good night all readers

No comments:

Post a Comment