Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

My self prepared birthday night

I had a wonderful saturday night, my birthday night.
Honestly I have no expect anything happen in my birthday and I was used to it.
Celebrate myself or with my brother. He bake the cake and I prepare the dishes.

I get 200++ birthday wishes in Facebook, and included lecturer wishes.
That was amazing and It never happen in my previous birthday. I get shocked when I see it.

I am doing italian food this year, Lasagna, mushroom soup, garlic bread, and my brother baked me an American Cheese cake. That was so delicious~ mm~ Yummy!!

I spent nearly 100 to prepare all these ingredient and at the end it taste nice~ but salty :D
But I only used around 30% ingredient, I think I will do it again recently .


My 1st Lasagna ingredient, smoked sausage, yellow onion, garlic and chicken breast.. I prepared it with full of my heart <3..


This is what it looks like after I prepared the 1st testing set, I almost used half of it.. Gosh!!! I am so genius and place in a think base and at the end it just can fit in 1 layer.. My brother's girlfriend used the rest to bake another set with 3 layers.. !! >< Sia sui!!


The most expensice ingredient, Cheese!! Parmasen and Mozzarella Cheese..worth 30 ringgits here.. each pack 15 ringgits and I bought 4 packs.. just for 1 dinner I had already spent 40 ringgits !! Brilliant consumer :D


I 1st time choose tomatoes, and I chose the big round and juicy Tomatoes :D 
1kg 3 ringgits.. here only 2 biji nia.. I am so pandai and actually I was expecting the tomatoes look like the chopping block colour. XD


my birthday night beverage.. I finished whole bottle..wow~ 
end up, I get scold ><


this is it.. the lasagna and garlic bread with fresh french toast :D  
Yummy~~ 

This is all about my self preparation birthday night. I gave myself the biggest and the sweetiest present this year 2011.. I am Officiall step in to 20 now!! Hurayy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment